Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Snippet and Ink

It's that time again....when we start receiving the first May/June wedding invitations in the mail. Wedding season is fastly approaching, and I must say I LOVE weddings! Even after my own wedding in Sept. 2006 I was still reading and BUYING wedding magazines, and my husband would look at me and say "why are you buying that, we already had OUR wedding." Needless to say, I am also totally addicted to wedding blogs, and my all time favorite is snippet and ink, click on the title above and check out her gorgeous website. Here are a few of her inspiration boards that I love most, note in my fave colors black and white!!!



I was so inspired, I decided to create my own inspiration board from my wedding, now it is not nearly as chic and lovely as 'snippet's'.....but I like it!


First three boards from snippet and ink, my wedding photography by Klea McKenna with Quiet Eye Photography



























2 comments:

  1. Ooooo....I love love love the wedding boards. Going to have to keep an eye on them for my own! :) Yours is so stunning. Will you be my wedding planner...free ticket to France if you do! xoxooxxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't Kathryn the best? a year after ours, I'm still hooked on weddings too--what do you think it is?

    ReplyDelete