Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

Hi- Wow it's 2010 already.... where did the year go? It has been a difficult and yet good year for me, but I am very much looking forward to the fresh beginning. This year, my ultimate goal is to maintain a life of simplicity. I want to rid the desire to want, search and spend. I no longer want to live a life of worry and fear of the 'what if' and over speculate about 'the future.' It is what it is, yes? This year I am going to truly focus my energy on enjoying the simple pleasures in life, the ones I so love; cooking, reading, going for long walks, dinner with friends, tea with girlfriends, watching movies and love. How about you...what are you focusing on this year?


On with the post...


So, after taking down the Xmas tree and all the festive/fun decorations, the house felt really bare and I have to say-slightly boring! I was thinking that maybe we could use a few more house-plants here and there. Not to worry, I will not turn into the 'plant lady' or have it look like a green house up in here, all I want is some corners occupied, know what I mean? I found these lovely images for some inspiration.






All images from Domino-via flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment